- Make a financial donation that will bring immediate relief and hope to cancer patients.
- Celebrate an event or honor the memory of a loved one.
- Leave a legacy (see below)
Leaving a Legacy for Those Touched by Cancer
Building a permanent, revenue-producing endowment is one of the best ways Cancer Care Centers of Brevard Foundation can ensure sustainability and build a stable financial future. We have an endowed fund with local Community Foundation for Brevard, our partner in legacy giving.
Through our partnership and nonprofit endowment fund, we:
- Protect our organization’s endowed monies for future needs.
- Provide annual income to support Cancer Care’s mission, depending on market performance.
- Provide a way for you and others to give complex gifts such as stocks, life insurance or property.
- Offer valuable benefits such as an endowed fund named after you or your family, lifetime income and tax savings.
- Demonstrate our commitment to long-range financial planning.
- Increase investment yield, as our endowment fund is pooled with the Community Foundation’s other funds to provide maximum return and lower fees.
Please consider a gift to the Cancer Care Centers of Brevard Foundation Endowment Fund HERE or naming the Cancer Care Centers of Brevard Foundation Endowment Fund as a beneficiary on an account or in your will.
For more information and for sample language to include in your will, visit the Community Foundation’s legacy website HERE.
Shop or Fundraise for us
- Donate while you shop on Amazon Smile – Select Cancer Care Centers of Brevard Foundation as your charity
- Host a special event
Become a Corporate Partner
- Begin an employee giving campaign or a matching gifts program
- Sponsor an Event
- Make a financial contribution to support cancer patients
- Collect donations at your workplace
- Donate in-kind items
- Donate a percentage of your sales